The Section 17 market was closed for 4 days after several traders tested positive for COVID-19!
Here is what you need to know…
Section 17 Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
On 3 August 2021, the Section 17 market closed for 4 days after several traders there tested positive for COVID-19.
According to China Press, five COVID-19 cases were detected in the market.
While there is no official announcement, the Section 17 Morning market Hawkers Association said that the market will be closed for disinfection, and reopen on Saturday, 7 August 2021.
Section 17 COVID-19 Cases : What Is The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at the Section 17 morning market on or before 2 August 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected traders and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the market of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
- SS2 Morning Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Acer Day 2021 Sale : Check Out These Awesome Deals!
- Undocumented Migrants Can Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Another COVID-19 Case!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!