The Malaysian government has allowed more sectors to open in Selangor EMCO areas!
Find out what businesses and factories are allowed to reopen in EMCO areas in Selangor!
More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
On 7 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) announced that a cabinet meeting chaired by the Prime Minister agreed to allow more sectors to open in Selangor EMCO areas!
- Electrical and electronics (E&E) and its supply chains
- Aerospace (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO))
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) for the production of healthcare and food products
- Selected food and beverage manufacturing
– Mineral water, chocolate malt, coffee, tea, fresh milk
– Sugar, cooking oil, flour, rice, break, milk products, grains, milk powder, biscuits, sardine, instant noodles, condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt, vermicelli, noodles, sauces, soy sauce, spices, baby food, frozen food (chicken, beef, mutton, seafood, vegetables) and animal food.
Full List Of Allowed Sectors In Selangor EMCO Areas
A. Manufacturing Sector
- Dry Food : sugar, cooking oil, flour, rice, break, milk products, grains, milk powder, biscuits, sardine, instant noodles, condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt, vermicelli, noodles, sauces, soy sauce, spices, baby food, animal food
- Frozen Food : chicken, beef, mutton, seafood, vegetables
- Drinks : mineral water, chocolate malt, coffee, tea, fresh milk
- Self-care : baby diapers, adult diapers, medicines, hand sanitiser, face mask
- Aerospace : Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Machinery and equipment (M&E) : only for the production of healthcare and food products
- Electrical and electronics (E&E) : including its supply chains
* Only involves packaging, labelling and transportation
B. Service Sector
- Water, electricity and energy
- Veterinary and animal feed
- Security (security and safety), defence, emergency, welfare and humanitarian aid
- Land, water and air transportation
- Shipyard and airport port services and operations, including unloading and cargo handling, lighter transport, piloting and storage or stockpiling of commodities
- Hotels and lodging (only for the purpose of quarantine, segregation, essential service work and not for tourism)
- Communications include media, telecommunications and the internet, post and courier as well as broadcasting (for the purpose of conveying news, information and the like)
- Cleaning, solid waste management and sewerage
- Information technology and E-commerce (for messaging and deliveries only).
- Delivery of food, beverage and parcel, including p-hailing (parcel hailing)
* Any activity that is part of chain in this service sector list.
Recommended : KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- BIG @ IPC : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- How To Avoid Empty COVID-19 Vaccine Injection?
- Don’t Use MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- AEON 1 Utama Reopening After Sanitisation + Swab Tests!
- 1 Utama : No Delta Variant COVID-19 Infections!
- Busking Now Allowed At Vaccination Centres (PPV)!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras : Another COVID-19 Case!
- TTDI Market Closed For 7 More Days After COVID-19 Cases!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor : 4 July 2021
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!