Senior citizens can now walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV) across the nation!
Here is what you need to know!
Walk-In Vaccination For Senior Citizens Across Malaysia!
On 2 August 2021, National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, announced that :
- CITF has decided to expand the walk-in vaccination programme for senior citizens to the rest of the country.
- officially, the walk-in vaccination programme for senior citizens will kick off next week
- some states have already started to allow senior citizens to walk-in for their vaccinations, while other states are preparing to do so
- announcements will be made by the state CITF on when their state can start implementing the programme
This is part of the government’s effort to fully vaccinate 40% of the adult population in all states by 31 August 2021.
On 7 August 2021, CITF announced that walk-in vaccination for senior citizens are now available in :
Just like the vaccination programme for senior citizens in the Klang Valley, this walk-in vaccination programme will be limited to :
- senior citizens age 60 years and above,
- who have NOT registered for vaccination, or
- who have NOT received any vaccine appointment
If you have already received your vaccine appointments, please adhere to the appointment.
A smaller subset of adults can also walk-in for COVID-19 vaccination across the nation :
- Senior citizens
- Individuals with disabilities (OKU)
- Individuals with comorbidities, who are 18 years or older
- Individuals who missed their second dose *
- Teachers, executive group and support service contract workers in educational institutions under the Ministry of Education.
- SS2 Morning Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Acer Day 2021 Sale : Check Out These Awesome Deals!
- Undocumented Migrants Can Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Perlis, Sarawak, Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 3!
- 12 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Law Enforcing COVID-19 SOP Valid, Not Emergency-Related
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!