Malaysia just announced that Seremban and Port Dickson will be placed under MCO / PKP lockdown measures starting 19 January 2021!
Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
On 18 January 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that the MCO / PKP lockdown measures will be extended to Seremban and Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan.
The MCO / PKP restrictions will start at 12:01 AM on 19 January 2021, and end on 1 February 2021.
Seremban + Port Dickson MCO : What Is The SOP?
MKN did not announce any special SOP for Kelantan and Sarawak, so the January 2021 MCO SOP for Malaysia should apply.
- Two (2) persons are allowed to leave each household, in the same vehicle, to purchase food and other necessities.
- Up to 3 people (including the patient) are allowed to leave each household to seek healthcare.
- Travel is limited to a radius of 10 km from your household, unless there is no supply / availability within 10 km.
- Interstate and inter-district travel are FORBIDDEN.
- Tourism is FORBIDDEN.
- Travel for emergencies like funerals are allowed with permission from the police.
- Travel because of natural disasters are allowed.
- PCA and RGL travel arrangements between Malaysia and Singapore are allowed to continue.
Food & Beverage Industry
- Restaurants, cafes, hawker stalls, roadside stalls, food courts, food trucks are allowed to open from 6 AM to 8 PM.
- No dine-in is allowed. Only takeaway, drive-through and delivery are permitted
- Operation hours : 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Petrol stations on highways and expressways allowed to operate 24 hours
- Morning and farmers’ markets : 7 AM to 2 PM
- Wholesale markets : 11 AM to 4 PM, or 12 PM to 6 PM
- Night markets and late night bazaars are FORBIDDEN
- Hospitals, clinics, medical labs : 24 hours
- Pharmacies : 6 AM to 8 PM
- Veterinary clinics + pet food stores : 6 AM to 8 PM
- Supermarkets are allowed to open
- Groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM to 8 PM.
- Laundromats, except self-service laundromats : 6 AM to 8 PM
- Barber shops and hair saloons are FORBIDDEN.
- Optical shops and clothing stores are FORBIDDEN.
Schools + Education
- Students who will undertake major examinations like SPM, SVM, SKM, STPM, STAM, and DVM for 2020 and 2021 are allowed to attend school with strict SOP.
- Matriculation colleges are allowed to operate.
- Students in boarding schools and universities are allowed to continue hybrid studying.
- International and professional exams are allowed.
- Research activities requiring lab access in institutes of higher learning are allowed.
- Lecturers and teachers are allowed to travel to teach classes with examinations.
- Kindergartens, nurseries and day care facilities are allowed to continue operating.
- Tuition, music, dance, art, language classes are FORBIDDEN.
Recommended : MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Running and jogging allowed, but limited to maximum of two (2) family members
- Cycling allowed, but limited to one (1) person, up to 10 km from household.
- Group cycling is FORBIDDEN.
- Physical distance of 2 metres should be maintained
- All other sporting activities are FORBIDDEN.
- Night clubs and pubs are FORBIDDEN.
- Theme parks, indoor playgrounds, family karaoke and cinemas are FORBIDDEN.
- Concerts and live events are FORBIDDEN.
- Spas, reflexology centres are FORBIDDEN.
Social + Religious Activities
- Parades and religious gatherings like Thaipusam are FORBIDDEN.
- Up to 5 committee members may manage mosques and other religious houses of worship.
- Weddings, parties, engagement parties, receptions, anniversary celebrations, birthday celebrations, reunions, retreats and other social events are FORBIDDEN.
Manufacturing + Business Activities
- The government has identified five (5) essential economic sectors that will be allowed to operate – manufacturing, construction, essential services, trade and distribution, as well as plantations and commodities.
- However, only 30% of the management team is allowed to be in the office.
- For unlisted sectors or non-essential services, employees are required to work from home.
- Conferences, meetings, seminars, courses and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions) activities are FORBIDDEN.
Recommended : MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Village Grocer Melawati : Two More Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Two More Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Multiple Jaya Grocer Intermark Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Publika : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan + 3 Sarawak Districts Coming Under MCO / PKP!
- Village Grocer M-City : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- UOB OUG KL : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UOB Plaza Mahkota : One Employee Positive For COVID-19
- FamilyMart : Major Supplier Has Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Several Giant Subang Jaya Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
- BIG @ Publika : Second Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Malaysia : 8 MCO Areas, 6 CMCO Areas, 2 RMCO Areas!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 169379 Cases, 127662 Healed, 630 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 165371 Cases, 125288 Healed, 619 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 183801 Cases, 141446 Healed, 678 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP! | Rojak Pot