Singapore Airlines Cargo just landed with the first batch of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Asia!
Pfizer BNT162b2 : mRNA Vaccine Designed By BioNTech
The Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine, also known as Tozinameran, is an mRNA vaccine designed by BioNTech.
Like the Modern vaccine, it uses messenger RNA (mRNA) technology to teach our cells to manufacture the SARS-CoV-2 protein spike.
Those SARS-CoV-2 protein spikes will trigger the immune response that teaches our body how to fight the real disease.
Recommended : Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
Singapore today became the first country in Asia to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The vaccines were transported onboard SQ7979 – a Boeing 747-400 freighter, that departed Brussels on 20 December 2020, and arrived in Singapore at 7:55 PM on 21 December 2020.
The vaccines were immediately transferred to the SATS cold chain facility, Coolport, for subsequent storage and ground transportation.
During the flight, the internal temperature of each thermal shipper box was actively tracked on an end-to-end basis. They also measured the sublimation rate of the dry ice in the boxes.
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Programme In Singapore
On 15 December 2020, Singapore was the first Asian country to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
In a national broadcast, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong announced that the vaccines will initially be administered to healthcare workers and the elderly.
The vaccine will be provided free-of-charge and on a voluntary basis. To show that the vaccines are safe, senior leadership in Singapore including the Prime Minister will be vaccinated early.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- 438 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 21 December 2020
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- Arte Cheras : Kluster Tapak Bina Bulatan With 163 Cases!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!