SMK Simpang Bekoh in Melaka just shut down for 7 days, after a positive COVID-19 case was reported there.
SMK Simpang Bekoh : Closed 7 Days After COVID-19 Case
The Director of Education for Melaka issued a letter confirming that a positive case of COVID-19 was detected at SMK Simpang Bekoh in Jasin, Melaka today, 18 October 2020.
The secondary school was ordered to close for 7 days, from 19 October until 25 October 2020, during which it will undergo cleaning and disinfection.
This is in line with the National Security Council’s directive that any school with a positive COVID-19 case should automatically shut down for 7 days, without waiting for a risk assessment by the Ministry of Health.
The teachers will work from home (WFH) and provide access to home-based schooling for their students throughout this closure.
SMK Simpang Bekoh will be the third school shut down in Melaka because of COVID-19 this month.
SK Telok Berembang and SMK Lubok China were ordered to close for 7 days starting 15 October 2020, after two siblings tested positive for COVID-19.
SMK Simpang Bekoh : Shut Down Order
This was the shut down order for SMK Simpang Bekoh that were being shared on social media :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- What CMCO? Public Parks In KL Reopen Today!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana To Reopen After Negative Tests
- Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB!
- Rotiboy Closes Nationwide After Positive COVID-19 Case!
- OLDTOWN White Coffee 1 Utama : One COVID Positive Case
- PJ Digital Mall Closed For Cleaning After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Gym, Football, Futsal, Badminton OK During CMCO / PKPB
- All IT Hypermarket SOGO Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19
- 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental
- 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified!
- Labuan Under CMCO / PKPB Lockdown On 17 October!
- 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info!
- Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure
- These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
- DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info By MyGCC?
- Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19!
- The Curve Deep-Cleaned After Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!