Parents were just informed, at the last minute, that SMKBUD4 was ordered to close for 2 days, to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here is what we know so far….
SMKBUD4 Closed For 2 Days Over COVID-19 Exposure!
At approximately 9:30 PM, the principal of SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4 (SMKBUD4) sent out a WhatsApp message, informing the parents that the school would be closed for TWO (2) days, starting tomorrow.
On orders from the Selangor State Education Department, SMKBUD4 will be closed on Tuesday 4 May 2021 and Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
The teachers will instead conduct online teaching and learning classes for their students during these two days.
SMKBUD4 Closure : WhatsApp Message
Here is the original WhatsApp message, and our English translation, on the closure of SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4 over their COVID-19 exposure.
- More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Optional, Offered To Volunteers!
- When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination?
- No More UPSR + PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
- Raya Holiday Extended + Schools Closed For 2 Weeks!
- Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!