The Malaysia Ministry of Education just announced that the SPM and SVM 2021 examinations have been postponed to February and March 2022!
Here is what you need to know!
Online Learning For All Schools In Malaysia Until July 2021!
On 8 June 2021, the Minister of Education. Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that all schools will remain closed, and that Teaching + Learning at Home (PdPR) classes would take place for another 25 days.
This directive includes all private, international and expatriate schools in Malaysia.
- Group A : 13 June to 16 July 2021
- Group B : 14 June to 17 July 2021
This will be followed by the mid-term holidays.
- Group A : 16 July to 25 July 2021
- Group B : 17 July to 26 July 2021
* Group A are the states of Johor, Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu
** Group B are all the other states and federal territories
All-in-all, the schools would be closed for another 49 days (7 weeks).
At least a week before the end of the mid-term holidays, the Ministry of Education will announce whether the schools will reopen, or online learning will continue.
SPM 2021 Exams Delayed To February + March 2022!
The Minister also announced that the SPM 2021 examinations have been postponed to 2022 :
- Oral examinations and science practical tests will be rescheduled to February 2022
- Written examinations will be rescheduled to March 2022 *
* This includes SVM (Sijil Vokasional Malaysia) examinations.
- PdPR (Online Learning) For All Schools Until July 2021!
- CERDIK Initiative Will Only Distribute ⅓ Laptops By June 2021!
- Did Pahang Man Get COVID-19 From Courier Package?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By Siam Bioscience!
- Papparich In Malaysia Ordered To Wind-Up By High Court!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Civil Servants : Fixed Allowance Cut For 3 Months!
- Lim Kok Wing, Limkokwing University Founder, Has Died!
- Sports + Exercise During FMCO Lockdown : What’s Allowed?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: CERDIK Initiative Will Only Distribute ⅓ Laptops By June 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Giant Kota Damansara : Multiple COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: PDRM : Who Is Allowed To Pass A Police Roadblock? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 627652 Cases, 541319 Discharged, 3536 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 622086 Cases, 534357 Discharged, 3460 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 639562 Cases, 556030 Discharged, 3684 Dead
Pingback: Warning : Viral SPM 2020 Grading Scale Is Misleading! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 646411 Cases, 563779 Discharged, 3768 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 657508 Cases, 580276 Discharged, 3908 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 662457 Cases, 586864 Discharged, 3968 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 667876 Cases, 593695 Discharged, 4069 Dead
Pingback: How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers! | Rojak Pot