The SS2 morning market will be closed for 5 days after two traders tested positive for COVID-19!
Here is what you need to know…
SS2 Morning Market : Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
On 3 August 2021, Selangor ADUN for Bukit Tunku, Lim Yi Wei, announced that two traders at a stall in the SS2 morning market tested positive for COVID-19.
MBPJ has ordered that the affected stall and its neighbouring stalls be closed for 10 days.
The SS2 Market Association also decided to close the market for 5 days – 5 to 9 August 2021.
Traders at the SS2 market have been advised to get tested, and her office will assist in sanitising the market.
SS2 Market COVID-19 Cases : Statement By Lim Yi Wei
Here is the official statement by Selangor ADUN Lim Yi Wei on the SS2 market COVID-19 cases :
SS2 Market COVID-19 Cases : What Is The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at the SS2 morning market on or before 3 August 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected traders and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the market of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- Acer Day 2021 Sale : Check Out These Awesome Deals!
- Undocumented Migrants Can Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Another COVID-19 Case!
- Perlis, Sarawak, Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 3!
- 12 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Law Enforcing COVID-19 SOP Valid, Not Emergency-Related
- COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Now In 14 More Languages!
- MySejahtera Now Has Digital Consent Form For Vaccination!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!