Uncle Don’s confirmed that 3 employees at their SS2 outlet have positive for COVID-19, and are urging those who visited from 20-25 November to get tested!
Uncle Don’s SS2 : At Least 3 Staff Positive For COVID-19
On 26 November 2020, Uncle Don’s announced that a staff at their SS2 branch started displaying symptoms related to COVID-19 on 25 November 2020.
Uncle Don’s shut down their SS2 branch and staff hostel for cleaning and disinfection, and sent all 40 employees for COVID-19 tests.
On 27 November 2020, they announced that 3 of them tested positive for COVID-19, while 23 others tested negative, and another 4 still awaiting results.
While the 3 affected employees were not working on 25 November, Uncle Don’s are urging those who visited their SS2 branch from 20 until 25 November 2020 to get tested for COVID-19.
However, they assured the public that the staff at their other outlets are not affected, as they have no physical contact with the SS2 outlet or other branches.
Uncle Don’s SS2 : Official Statement On COVID-19 Cases
Here was their official statement on their COVID-19 exposure :
Uncle Don’s SS2 COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
Now that three of their employees have tested positive, Uncle Don’s will be working with the Ministry of Health to identify their close contacts.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- 350 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 November 2020
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19… 😭
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!