Stellar Putrajaya – a 5-star apartment hotel – is temporarily closing down due to travel restrictions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
On 25 January 2021, Stellar Putrajaya announced that they are temporarily closing down their apartment hotel, after the last guest checks out on 31 January 2021.
From 1 February 2021 onwards, Stellar Putrajaya Hotel will no longer be open for business. They are targeting to reopen in Q4 2021, should the situation improve.
Stellar Putrajaya : Statement On Temporary Closure
This was what Stellar Putrajaya posted on their temporary closure :
ANNOUNCEMENT ON TEMPORARY BUSINESS CLOSURE
In view of sharp spikes in daily new cases of the COVID-19 and the reimposition of Movement Control Order (MCO) plus the recent declaration of the state of emergency, we regret that the hotel will be closed from 1 Feb 2021 due to the uncertainties.
This is a very tough decision to make, however, the break is necessary. The pandemic with intermittent travel restrictions has taken a toll on our business, while we understand these measures by the government are completely needed, we have decided that this temporary business closure will only allow us to come back stronger when the market is ready.
During this closure, we will continue to maintain the SOPs implemented earlier, and the Owner of the hotel has committed to improving the overall guest’s experience as we are determined to provide even safer and more hygienic accommodations when the hotel reopens. We are targeting to reopen in Q4 2021 should the situation become optimistic. If you need any clarifications, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you very much for your supports and we look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully very soon. Meanwhile, stay safe and stay healthy.
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- 707 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 27 January 2021
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- 700 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 26 January 2021
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!