The SUKE Highway collapse at MRR2 yesterday happened after being hit by an overloaded trailer!
SUKE Highway Collapse : Van Trapped Under Wreckage
Just before 6 PM on 3 March 2021, an overloaded trailer hit the scaffolding for a segment of the SUKE Highway under construction near Bandar Tasik Selatan.
This caused a collapse that trapped a factory van with five people inside – all Malaysians who were on their way to work.
23 firemen, three fire engines and two emergency rescue vehicles were promptly despatched to extricate the trapped victims from under the wreckage.
All five were extricated in a 3-hour operation, and taken to the hospital. However, the police later confirmed that two died and three others were injured.
SUKE Highway Collapse Due To Overloaded Trailer!
According to Projek Lintasan Sungai Besi-Ulu Klang Sdn. Bhd, the collapse was caused by an overloaded trailer hitting scaffolding at the SUKE Highway construction site.
Please be informed that the said trailer was a private vehicle and is not involved in or affiliated with the construction of the SUKE highway in any way.
The accident at the MRR2 Highway near Bandar Tasik Selatan caused severe traffic congestion.
SUKE is currently extending all possible assistance and cooperation to the relevant authorities to ensure public safety.
- 1148 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 3 March 2021
- Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits!
- Inter-District Travel Allowed Across Malaysia, Except In Sabah!
- MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 15 March 2021!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- MICE + Busking Activities Allowed In MCO Areas!
- Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List : Travel Inside!
- Ampang Jaya Police HQ Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Pos Malaysia : No Road Tax Renewal Until April 2021!
- Tam Pui / Chinese Potty Not For Serving Wine / Soup!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!