The Taman Megah market will be closed for 3 days after a trader there tested positive for COVID-19!
Here is what you need to know…
Taman Megah Market Closed 3 Days After COVID-19 Case!
On 16 August 2021, the Taman Megah morning market association in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, reported that a vegetable trader (Stall B-14) tested positive for COVID-19.
The other traders at the Taman Megah morning market unanimously voted to close for 3 days – from 18 to 20 August 2021 – for sanitisation against COVID-19.
They plan to reopen the Taman Megah morning market on Saturday, 21 August 2021.
Taman Megah COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at the Taman Megah market recently should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected trader and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the market of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 9 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August!
- DHL eCommerce Central Hub Still Suspended!
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
- School Reopening Delayed To 3 October In Stages!
- More Privileges For People Who Are Fully-Vaccinated!
- Public Parks In PPN Phase 1 Areas Can Reopen!
- Sunway TCM Does NOT Offer Oxygen Machine For Free Loan!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!