Did the video of the OceanGate Titan sub exploring the Titanic wreck before imploding suddenly get leaked?!
Take a look at the viral videos, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : This Is The Last Video Of Titan Sub At Titanic Wreck!
People are sharing what they claim are the leaked last video showing the OceanGate Titan sub exploring the Titanic wreck before imploding suddenly!
Recommended : Leaked Last Messages From OceanGate Titan Sub?!
Truth : OceanGate Titan Sub Last Videos Are All Fake!
This is yet another example of FAKE VIDEOS created by “content creators” to generate views and/or controversy, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : There Are No Videos Of Titan Sub On Its Last Dive
First, I should just quickly point out that no videos were recorded of the OceanGate Titan at the Titanic wreck during its ill-fated dive on 18 June 2023.
It was the only submersible / submarine known to be in the area, and it was at a depth of almost 4,000 metres / 13,000 feet when it imploded.
No diver can dive that low, and there are no other deep-diving submersibles / submarines nearby. So it is impossible for anyone to have recorded its descent or its exploration of the Titanic wreck from outside.
Fact #2 : Some Of The Videos Are Computer Simulations
Some of the viral videos are computed-generated simulations of what an implosion of the OceanGate Titan sub might look like.
Unfortunately, it looks like they are being misappropriated and passed off as real implosion videos of the Titan sub on WhatsApp, TikTok, and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Fact #3 : Wreck Video Was From Barbados Submarine
One particular video called MISSING TITANIC SUBMARINE FOOTAGE BEFORE DISAPPEARANCE!! went viral on Facebook, claiming to show the leaked footage of the Titanic wreck recorded from inside the Titan sub before it imploded.
The truth is – that video was recorded from an Atlantis submarine touring the Lord Willoughby shipwreck that sank near Barbados in 1976. That was a real submarine operating in Barbados, and not a submersible like the OceanGate Titan.
The Lord Willoughby wreck sits in just sixty feet / 18 metres of water, so it is bright enough to view without external lighting. The Titanic wreck, on the other hand, is in pitch darkness at almost 4 kilometres / 2.5 miles deep!
Recommended : Did Beyonce Flash Her Fans At Paris Concert?!
Fact #4 : Some Are GTA V Gameplay Videos With Titan Mod
There are also quite a number of videos that claim to show the OceanGate Titan sub exploring the Titanic wreck before it imploded. In all likelihood, the Titan sub imploded before it even reached the wreck.
But what is certain is that those are just gameplay videos from the Grand Theft Auto V game, using the OceanGate Titan submarine mod that was released on June 22, 2023.
Because of the intense interest in the Titan sub tragedy, the Titan sub mod went viral, with many GTA V gamers using it to play at piloting it underwater.
Unfortunately, some people are using the Titan sub mod in GTA V to create videos that they are passing off as real videos of the OceanGate Titan sub.
Fact #5 : They Are Just Fake Videos
This is just another example of fake videos created to generate views and/or controversies. Here are some other recent examples you may have seen recently:
- Celine Dion Attended Son’s Wedding In Wheelchair?!
- Storm Shadow Missile vs. Russian SAM Battle Round 2!
- Who Captured This Amazing Rainbow Photo At 30,000 Feet?!
- Leaked Last Messages From OceanGate Titan Sub?!
- Did Pantsir-S1 Shoot Down Storm Shadow Missile?!
- Did Asian Lady Shoot American Bully At Gas Station?!
- Fact Check : Sasha Latypova Vax Claims On Epoch TV
- Did Beyonce Flash Her Fans At Paris Concert?!
- Did Shane Macaulay die suddenly from vaccine SADS?!
- Leopard Tanks Russia Destroyed Were Just Tractors!
- How This Doctor Pulled USB Cable Out Of Man’s Ear!
- Was Pfizer Just Fined $2.3 Billion For Vaccine Fraud?!
- Did Woman Smash Bottles Of Alcohol In Lawless US?!
Because there is still so much interest in the OceanGate Titan tragedy, you can expect more fake videos to surface.
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
- Did Gopeng-Tapah Landslide Crush Three Cars?!
- Did African Migrants Just Destroy Historic Alcazar Library?!
- How A University Student Lost RM22K In Online Job Scam!
- Is Prince William Trying To Oust King Charles?!
- Warning – Extra RM600 STR Cash Benefit Is Fake News!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!