TK Bakery closed their Taman Segar branch in Kuala Lumpur, after an employee there tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
TK Bakery Taman Segar : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 24 April 2021, TK Bakery announced that an employee at their Taman Segar branch in KL tested positive for COVID-19 on 23 April 2021.
TK Bakery closed their Taman Segar branch, for disinfection and for their staff to be tested for COVID0-19, from 24 April 2021 until further notice. They are also conducting contact tracing.
TK Bakery : Official Statement On COVID-19 Exposure
This was the notice TK Bakery posted on the COVID-19 case at their Taman Segar store.:
In this challenging time with the resurgence of COVID-19 cases, it is with a heavy heart that we are informing you that a team member has been tested positive in TK Bakery Taman Segar outlet on 23rd April 2021.
All the other staff members have been immediately informed, are undergoing screening (PCR Test) and contact tracing is being done.
The outlet has been immediately closed on 24 April 2021, and thorough disinfection has been carried out in accordance to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines. The outer will be closed from 24 April 2021 until further notice.
This happened despite our daily body temperature tracking, mask wearing, regular hand sanitising, social distancing, and other preventive measures.
Our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused, TK Bakery remains committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone. Please stay safe and together we can overcome this.
The Management of TK Bakery
TK Bakery Taman Segar COVID-19 Infection : Do NOT Panic
Even though an employee was infected, you should not panic…
They are definitely tracing contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera.
If you happen to be in TK Bakery Taman Segar when that affected employee was present, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
You should also keep physically distanced from other people, and maintain good hand hygiene.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 395718 Cases, 369556 Discharged, 1449 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 401593 Cases, 373397 Discharged, 1477 Dead
Pingback: How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 417512 Cases, 385208 Discharged, 1551 Dead
Pingback: Travel For COVID-19 Vaccination Do NOT Need Police Permit! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 424376 Cases, 389846 Discharged, 1591 Dead
Pingback: Selangor Closes Schools + Ramadan Bazaars! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 427927 Cases, 392555 Discharged, 1610 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 432425 Cases, 396004 Discharged, 1632 Dead
Pingback: Travel + Certain Activities Now FORBIDDEN Across Malaysia! | Rojak Pot