The Malaysia National Security Council will lift travel restrictions from 7 December 2020 onwards, but please make sure you comply with the SOP when you travel!
No Travel Restrictions From 7 December 2020 Onwards!
Malaysia continues to record an average of about a thousand new COVID-19 cases every day, with over 72,000 COVID-19 cases so far.
However, even the lenient CMCO / PKPB lockdown is taking a toll on the economy, with an expected GDP loss of RM 300 million a day.
- Interstate and inter-district travel are now allowed (except in EMCO areas).
- The existing roadblocks at state borders will be removed.
- There is no longer the need to obtain police permission to travel.
- Travel into and out from CMCO / PKPB areas are allowed.
- There is no limit on the number of passengers in a vehicle, subject to its maximum capacity.
No Travel Restrictions, But Must Follow SOP!
While there will no longer be any travel restrictions, the government is reminding everyone to comply with the SOP.
The police will be focusing on enforcing the SOP, instead of controlling interstate or inter-district travel.
So what are the key SOPs that we must comply with?
- Wear a face mask in public places at all times.
- Wear a face mask in public vehicles (not necessary in private vehicles)
- Practice social distancing in public places – at least 1 metre apart.
- Maintain good hand hygiene with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
- Always log your public movements with MySejahtera or a manual logbook.
You should also do your best to avoid crowded places, especially public events.
Please remember that many of those who are infected and contagious are not symptomatic.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 382 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 6 December 2020
- Arte Cheras : Kluster Tapak Bina Bulatan With 163 Cases!
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Hairstylist Possibly Infects 48 In House Calls, Holiday with COVID-19!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!