The tripping jump or skull breaker challenge has been going viral on TikTok, and it’s putting children’s lives in danger.
Take a look at what the tripping jump / skull breaker challenge is all about, and why it can injure the victim, and possibly cause permanent brain damage!
Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge Explained!
It quickly spread across the world, as kids and even adults try to record themselves pranking others with it!
The challenge is simple in concept, but takes two to play it and an innocent victim to make fun of.
- Trick the victim into thinking that the two of you want to record a slow-motion video of all three jumping.
- Set up a camera to record the action, or have someone record it for you.
- As the victim jumps, you both kick his / her legs, so the victim falls flat while you guys laugh.
- Share the video on TikTok for likes!
Funny, right? Yeah, if you are an asshole… because this challenge is also known as the Skull Breaker Challenge!
Tripping Jump Challenge Danger!
Take a look at this video which showcases five different tripping jump challenge videos. Watch how ALL five victims hit the back of their heads, and at least two of them are knocked unconscious!
10-year old Journey Bonner of Berwick Alternative Elementary School in Columbus, Ohio, was one of the victims. She ended up with a swelling at the back of her head, after slamming it against the concrete floor of the school playground.
“What they did was mean, it was cruel and it was evil” – Journey Bonner
The video of two schoolboys performing the tripping jump challenge with another boy (seen in the picture below on the left) was filmed at the Santo Tomas de Aquino School in Caracas, Venezuela. The school is now investigating the video.
The Austin ISD Police Department has even opened an investigation into a similar case involving a student at the Austin Independent School District, who sustained head injuries after being tricked into the tripping jump challenge at the school library.
In Florida, parents of a victim pressed charges against two Seabreeze High School students who performed the tripping jump challenge on their daughter (who was said to be a special needs student).
On February 8, 2020, Valerie Hodson of Arizona shared that her son was knocked unconscious with a head injury after two boys performed the tripping jump challenge on him.
Recommended : Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
Some perpetrators are even bullying students into becoming their victims, as a tripping jump challenge incident at the South Dade Senior High School on 4 February 2020 demonstrated :
According to the victim, two other students at the school asked her to jump as high as she could. One of the students jumped with her to see who could jump higher while the other stood off to the side.
“They kept asking me until I said yes,” the 16-year-old freshman said.
When the victim jumped, the two students swept her legs out from under her, causing her to fall backwards and hurt her neck and head.
“I jumped really high and I remember them kicking me off my feet and I fell on my head,” she said.
The two perpetrators including the student filming the challenge were disciplined, but the victim had to transfer to another school, and is currently being treated for her injuries.
And sadly, this challenge has claimed at least one life – a 16-year old Emanuela Medeiros who hit her head on the floor, and died.
Unfortunately, her death did not stop Brazilian social media influencers, Irmãos Fuinha, from trying to popularise this stupid challenge.
They only apologised for doing this after they were severely criticised by Brazilian celebrities and medical professionals!
Recommended : Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
Even after TikTok finally agreed to remove Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker videos on their platform, injuries from this TikTok challenge continued to come in…
13-year old Kathleen DeJesus was targeted at the Lawrence Massachusetts Middle School, and spent two days in the hospital for a severe concussion :
“I was screaming that I needed an ambulance,” said Kathleen. “I was thinking like ‘Oh my God I’m going to lose my life over this game.’ I should have never done it.”
In Portland, Oregon, Olivia Ross blacked out and had a headache after hitting her head after she was tricked into the challenge :
“These seniors asked me if I would jump for their TikTok video. I remember like blacking out for a second and I started to get like an instant pressure headache,” Ross said.
As recent as 25 February 2020, Ke’Avion Hearn – a cancer survivor – was tricked into performing the challenge, and knocked unconscious by his classmates :
“They said all you go to do is jump,” Ke’Avion recalled. He says he never knew what those classmates were about to do to him.
“I jumped, they kind of kicked me out under my legs so I can’t land,” he said. “All I remember is being on the floor.”
Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
Anyone who hits the head like that can suffer anything from a concussion to fractures, a intracranial haemorrhage, permanent brain damage… or even death!
This is why the tripping jump / skull breaker challenge is so dangerous, and children should be warned about it ASAP!
Make sure your friends and the children you know are are of the danger of this social media challenge / prank, because irresponsible social media influencers like Irmãos Fuinha are popularising it to boost their fanbase.
Anyone who does this to you is NOT a friend. Dump these assholes! They are NOT your friends!
And if you see anything attempt this, please STOP them and report the incident to the authorities.
We should also do our best to pressure TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube into banning such videos!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Fake TNB Contractor Asking To Inspect / Change Meter!
- Robbers Rammed Couple After Getting Caught In The Act!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!