The Petaling District Office just ordered the closure of the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort after 5 employees tested positive for COVID-19!
Tropicana Golf Shut Down After 5 COVID-19 Cases
The Disaster Management Committee of the Petaling District Office just announced that five employees of the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort tested positive for COVID-19.
As a result, they ordered the closure of the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort starting tomorrow, 11 October 2020, for the purpose of decontaminating its premises, as well as to perform COVID-19 screening for close contacts.
Unlike the 1 Utama Shopping Centre closure though, they did not appeal to the public to come for COVID-19 screening tests. That would suggest that the five employees had limited or no contact with visitors, making for easier contact tracing.
This is why it is important for everyone to log their movements using the MySejahtera app, or the physical logbook.
If you did not log your movements and believe you may have been in contact with these employees, you should contact the Selangor COVID-19 hotline @ 03-5521-2345 / 03-5521-2346. Alternatively, you can call the Petaling District Health Office at 03-7803-0106.
If you visited the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort recently and become symptomatic, please head to the nearest hospital IMMEDIATELY for screening and treatment.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : What's Allowed + Not Allowed | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya Ver. 7 | Rojak Pot