The TTDI Market will be shut down for 7 more days days, after closing for 6 days over multiple COVID-19 cases!
Find out what happened, and what you should do if you have been to the TTDI Market earlier!
TTDI Market : Closed For 6 Days After COVID-19 Cases!
On 29 June 2021, the Kuala Lumpur mayor’s office announced that the TTDI market will be closed for 6 days, from Wednesday, 30 June 2021 until Monday, 5 July 2021.
That decision came after multiple COVID-19 cases were reported amongst the TTDI market traders.
The TTDI market will undergo sanitisation, and no business operations will be allowed to be carried out during those 6 days.
On 5 July 2021, the closure of the TTDI market was extended for another 7 days, until 12 July 2021.
These were the two notices that DBKL issued regarding the closure of the TTDI market over the detected COVID-19 cases.
TTDI Market : Earlier COVID-19 Rumours
Rumours of multiple COVID-19 case at the TTDI market had been circulating for a day, before the official announcement :
This was allegedly “confirmed” by Jenny, the Chairman of the TTDI market yesterday :
TTDI Market COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
As per MOH guidelines, they will be performing contact tracing, and contacting those who came in close contact with the affected market traders.
If you happened to be in close contact with the market traders, you will be contacted and asked to undergo a screening test.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the market of any infectious particles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- AEON 1 Utama Closed For 3 Days After COVID-19 Cases!
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Penang Upgraded To Phase 2 Of MCO 3.0!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor : 4 July 2021
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- How Government Offices Will Operate In Phase 2 States
- 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- 9 Week Dose Interval For AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!