Did Ukrainian tourists attack a Russian woman with a Putin tattoo, only to end up getting beaten up instead?!
Take a look at the viral video, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Ukrainians Attacked Russian Woman With Putin Tattoo!
Pro-Russian propagandists and supporters (vatniks) are promoting a video that claims to show Ukrainian tourists attacking a Russian woman because she had a tattoo of Vladimir Putin, only to get beaten up instead!
The video, which is about 1 minute and 45 seconds long, is also being shared by pro-CCP netizens, and the Chinese 50 Cent Army (wumao, 五毛) on WhatsApp and Western social media platforms.
Recommended : Russian Gov Caught Fabricating Dirty Bomb Evidence!
Claim : Ukrainians Did Not Attack Russian Woman With Putin Tattoo!
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created to diminish support for Ukraine’s fight to defend itself against Russian aggression, and here are there reasons why..
Fact #1 : The Video Was Originally Released On Telegram
First, let me start by pointing out that the original video was released by the Telegram account @BadShofer at 8:40 PM on 25 July 2023.
Fact #2 : The Video Was Recorded In Vladivostok
The video was not recorded in a beach in Turkey, as the viral message claimed. According to @BadShofer, the video was recorded in Vladivostok (Владивосток).
Vladivostok is a Russian city located near China and North Korea, and where the headquarters of the Russian Pacific Fleet is located. Needless to say – you won’t find Ukrainian tourists in Vladivostok!
Fact #3 : The Video Was Edited
The original video was only 53 seconds long. The viral video is much longer, but actually stops playing after 53 seconds.
The original video also had a much taller 9:16 aspect ratio. The viral video was edited to crop out the watermark at the bottom, which makes it look more squarish. This was probably done to make it more difficult for fact checkers to trace the provenance of the video.
You can watch the original clip posted by @BadShofer below, with the watermark intact.
Recommended : Leopard Tanks Russia Destroyed Were Just Tractors!
Fact #4 : Table Umbrellas Have Russian Words
Just in case @BadShofer may be lying / mistaken, I took a closer look at the table umbrellas sponsored by Amstel, which have these Russian words printed on them:
A red Wall’s umbrella can also be seen with this Russian word:
They help to confirm that the location of this incident was not in Turkey, but in Russia.
Fact #5 : No Evidence Woman Had Putin Tattoo
The video itself shows no evidence that the woman had any Vladimir Putin tattoo. The only thing we can be certain of is that she has tattoos on both arms.
Since the incident occurred in Russia, if the lady was really attacked for having a Vladimir Putin tattoo, that must mean he’s really not very popular in Russia these days!
Regardless of the reason for this fight, it seems certain that no Ukrainian tourists were involved! It appears to be nothing more than a couple of Russian holidayers fighting with each other.
Recommended : Did Russia + Ukraine Sign Peace Agreement In 2022?!
Fact #6 : This Is Just Russian Propaganda
Ultimately, the viral video is yet another example of Russian propaganda, which is shoddy as usual. However, it is being shared and promoted by Chinese netizens, and the Chinese 50 Cent Army (wumao, 五毛).
Here is a selection of Russian and Ukraine War propaganda that have been proven false:
- Did Russian Missiles Destroy Port Of Odessa In Ukraine?!
- UK Storm Shadow vs. Russian SAM Battle Round 2!
- Did Pantsir-S1 Shoot Down Storm Shadow Missile?!
- Did Russia + Ukraine Sign Peace Agreement In 2022?!
- Leopard Tanks Russia Destroyed Were Just Tractors!
- Is Ukraine Investigating Zelenskyy For High Treason?!
- Are Ukrainians Spending Western Money On Parties?!
- Did CNN Hide Video Of Ukraine Attacking Donetsk?!
- Was BBC Journalist Pretending To Be In Danger?!
- Did Russia Destroy NATO Jets, Helicopters In Ukraine?!
- Did Mossad Just Admit NATO Is Losing Ukraine War?!
- Are Nazis From Japan Fighting For Ukraine?!
- Did Russia Destroy NATO Arms Convoy To Ukraine?!
Please help us fight fake news – SHARE this article, and SUPPORT our work! Thank you!
- Sinead O’Connor : Autopsy To Determine Cause Of Death!
- Do Moderna Papers Show Effort To Mask Vaccine Deaths?!
- Did Sinead O’Connor Die Suddenly From Vaccine / Suicide?!
- Did Bill Gates Develop mRNA Vaccine Patches For The Poor?!
- Did Russian Missiles Destroy Odessa Port In Ukraine?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!