Uncle Don’s just announced that they shut down their SS2 branch, because an employee could potentially be positive for COVID-19!
Uncle Don’s SS2 : Staff Potentially Positive For COVID-19
On 26 November 2020, Uncle Don’s announced that a staff at their SS2 branch started displaying symptoms related to COVID-19 on 25 November 2020.
The employee was not working on that day, and was sent for testing and placed under quarantine pending the test result.
Out of caution, Uncle Don’s shut down their SS2 outlet, until further notice, to undergo disinfection, sanitisation and deep cleaning.
They also sent all of their SS2 staff for COVID-19 tests, who will also undergo self-quarantine while waiting for their test results.
Uncle Don’s also assured the public that the staff at their other outlets are not affected, as they have no physical contact with the SS2 outlet or other branches.
Uncle Don’s SS2 : Official Statement On COVID-19 Case
Here was their official statement on their COVID-19 exposure :
Uncle Don’s SS2 COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
This case does not appear to pose any particular risk YET, as the employee has NOT positive for COVID-19 so far.
If he/she turns out to be COVID-19 positive, then Uncle Don’s will be working with the Ministry of Health to identify close contacts of their affected employee.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November!
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!