Uncle Don’s announced that two of their employees at their Solaris outlet just tested positive for COVID-19, and are asking their patrons to get tested too!
Uncle Don’s Solaris : Part Of UD SS2 COVID-19 Cluster?
Despite Uncle Don’s assurances that their staff do not mix, two of their employees at their Solaris Dutamas (Publika) outlet just tested positive for COVID-19.
Uncle Don’s did not confirm whether these two Solaris Dutamas employees are part of the UD SS2 Cluster, or a new COVID-19 cluster.
They only said that the two affected employees were part of the 102 employees tested, after 13 of their SS2 outlet staff tested positive for COVID-19
Uncle Don’s Solari Dutamas was “disinfected, sanitised and deep cleansed”, and is now staffed with a different team – all of whom have tested negative for COVID-19.
However, Uncle Don’s is asking patrons who visited their Solaris Dutamas outlet between 20 and 27 November 2020 to get tested if they develop any COVID-19 symptoms.
However, if you were at their restaurant between those dates, we strongly urge that you self-isolate immediately, and get tested. Do not wait for symptoms.
As they themselves admitted – their two staff members who tested positive – did not display any symptoms!
Uncle Don’s Solaris : Official Statement On COVID-19 Cases
At 7:30 PM on 30 November, Uncle Don’s posted this official statement regarding the two COVID-19 cases at their Solaris Dutamas (Publika) outlet :
Uncle Don’s Solaris COVID-19 Cases : Should You Be Concerned?
If you visited Uncle Don’s restaurant in Solari Dutamas (Publika) between 20 and 27 November 2020, please contact them or get yourself tested for COVID-19.
Uncle Don’s is certainly working with the Ministry of Health to identify the close contacts of those affected employees.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 360 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 November 2020
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!