UNIQLO announced that their Empire Subang store is closed until further notice, after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19!
UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
On 20 November 2020, UNIQLO announced that one of their staff members at their Empire Subang store tested positive for COVID-19.
They then shut down UNIQLO Empire Subang, until further notice, for deep cleaning as advised by MOH.
This is the second UNIQLO store to shut down for COVID-19 exposure, after their Fahrenheit 88 store closed last week.
Here was their official statement on their COVID-19 exposure :
Dear Valued Customer,
A team member from The UNIQLO Empire Subang Gallery store has been confirmed COVID-19 positive today Nov 20, 2020, and we will therefore temporarily close this store until further notice for professional deep cleaning as guided by the Government and public health officials.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We will continue to work closely with public health authorities to ensure we are taking the right precautions and we have implemented a series of preventive health measures at all of our stores in Malaysia which you can find out more about at
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we truly appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
UNIQLO Malaysia Team
UNIQLO Empire Subang COVID-19 Exposure : Should You Be Concerned?
Needless to say, UNIQLO will be working with the Ministry of Health to identify close contacts of their affected staff member.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
You should also remember to always wash your hands with soap, or use a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 59817 Cases, 46501 Healed, 345 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Uncle Don's SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 63176 Cases, 51314 Healed, 354 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 354 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 November 2020 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 65697 Cases, 54759 Healed, 360 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 67169 Cases, 56311 Healed, 363 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities! - The Rojak Pot