Untimely Deaths Of People Who Mocked God, Is God Benevolent Or Vengeful?, Debunking Summary
Many Christians love to share a chain letter called The Untimely Deaths of Famous People Who Mocked God with atheists and those who profess other religions.
Their desire was probably to encourage these poor unfortunate souls into converting to Christianity, before they meet their own untimely deaths!
Unfortunately, what they shared is a complete pack of lies. Let us debunk this hoax, and share with you the truth!
Please SHARE this with your family and friends, so they will NOT get fooled by this hoax!
The Untimely Deaths Of People Who Mocked God Hoax
This hoax has been modified and renamed a number of times, with variations like “Famous People Who Mocked God And Died Untimely” or “Untimely Deaths Of Famous People Who Mocked God“. One version was curiously called “8 in 8“, whatever that meant…
But the gist of those fake emails or articles or letters are summarised in this example. It’s pretty long, so feel free to skip it and go to the next section for the facts.
DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? I SURE DIDN’T TILL NOW
Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!
Make a personal reflection about this…… Very interesting, read until the end……
It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):
“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap…”
Here are some men and women who mocked God :
John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said : ‘Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that… I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him’ (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Debunking The Untimely Deaths Of People Who Mocked God Hoax : A Summary
Before you cross yourself and start praying for the poor unfortunate souls who have not been redeemed by accepting Jesus Christ as their saviour, please note that the post actually casts the Abrahamic God in very unfavourable light.
The message it conveys is that God is insecure and vengeful, killing those who mocked him. The lesson in that post can be summarised in just 4 words – Mock God And Die.
Needless to say, the post makes the Abrahamic God and Christianity look bad, almost evil.
The good news is – nothing in the post is true. Let the debunking begin! 😀
The article is THREE pages long, and would have ended up as TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) for many people. So, I decided to summarise the key points here.
If you need more information, just click on their names.
- The interview was conducted by the London Evening Standard, not a US magazine
- John Lennon was killed 14 years after making that statement.
- He was shot 4 times, not 6 times as claimed
- Tancredo Neves never made such a claim.
- He was also a religious Catholic, and would never have mocked God.
- To become President, he only needed a majority vote from 686 members of the Electoral College, not 500,000 votes.
- He did not get sick and die just one day before becoming President.
- Cazuza died from AIDS-related complications, not lung cancer.
- There is no evidence he ever mocked God.
- He did not smoke during his Canecão concert in 1998.
The Man Who Built The Titanic
- None of the men associated with the financing, design or construction of the Titanic ever claimed that “Not even God can sink it”.
- The comment was most likely made by a deck hand to Sylvia Caldwell, a second class passenger on the Titanic.
- Marilyn Monroe never met or spoke to Billy Graham in her entire life.
- As a practising Jew, it would have been correct for her to say that she did not need Jesus.
- Of course, she never did tell anyone, preacher or not, that “I don’t need your Jesus”.
- The song “Highway To Hell” did not mock God, or any religion.
- Marilyn Manson, Lazlo Bane, Maroon 5, Bruce Springsteen and even Billy Joel covered the song, but did not die early deaths.
- Millions of people sang the same song, but did not die early deaths.
Campinas Car Accident In 2005
- A truly preposterous story, because…
- Why would a mother let her daughter get into a car of obviously drunk teens?
- Why would teens have a crate of eggs in the trunk of their car?
- If the trunk survived the accident, it would have allowed for easy identification of the car.
- She was not burned to death. She was shot dead.
- Her body was burned to destroy evidence and/or to cover up the act of murder.
- Her husband and his brother were charged with her murder
If you need more information, just click on their names. Or go on to the next page.
Next Page > John Lennon, Tancredo Neves, Cazuza, The Man Who Built The Titanic
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Don’t try God
Pingback: The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tripping Jump Challenge Danger : Warn Your Kids! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Deadly 18 Feb 2020 Orchard Road Accident Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 99 Cases, 24 Recovered, 75 Active! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tom Hanks COVID-19 Coronavirus Death Hoax Debunked! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: AirAsia DOMESTIC Unlimited Pass : Not Worth The Hassle! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: New Malaysia SOP For Travelling Is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again? | The Rojak Pot