Malaysia will allow unvaccinated individuals to enter all premises! Here is what you need to know!
Unvaccinated Will Be Allowed To Enter All Premises!
On 27 April 2022, the Malaysia Minister of Health Khairy Jamaluddin announced a wide range of COVID-19 liberalisation moves :
- MySejahtera Check-In + Physical Distancing Will Be Optional!
- Day 4 Test + Release For COVID-19 Positive In Malaysia!
- No More COVID-19 Test / Insurance For Travel To Malaysia!
- Night Clubs, Bars + Pubs Will Be Allowed To Operate Again!
- Face Mask Will Not Be Required Outdoors In Malaysia!
Starting Sunday, May 1, 2022, unvaccinated individuals will be allowed to enter all private or public premises, s!
Owners of premises are only required to check the MySejahtera app of people entering, to prevent entry by :
- Individuals who are still positive for COVID-19
- Individuals who are still undergoing HSO (Home Surveillance Order) quarantine
This includes travellers who are not fully-vaccinated, and just arrived in Malaysia
So please make sure you continue to use MySejahtera, even though it will also not be mandatory to check-in using the MySejahtera QR code.
You are also strongly advised to enable MySJ Trace, to help facilitate accurate contact tracing.
- Did Western Countries Just Steal $600 Billion From Russia?!
- No More Free Covid-19 Vaccine For 5-11 Yo Kids After Aug 15!
- Will COVID-19 Vaccination Void Your Life Insurance Contract?!
- 2022 Hari Raya Holiday : 30% to 100% Highway Toll Discount!
- Can Flower of the Holy Spirit Transform From Saint To Dove?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!