UOB Malaysia just announced a 2-week closure of their UOB Kepong branch, after an employee tested positive for COVID-19! Here are the details…
UOB Kepong Shut Down After Staff Contracts COVID-19
On 22 September 2020, UOB Malaysia announced that an employee at their UOB Kepong branch tested positive for COVID-19.
This is the UOB branch located at the Medan Putra Business Centre in Sri Menjalara, Kuala Lumpur.
As a result, they are temporarily closing the UOB Kepong branch from 22 September until 5 October 2020, for a deep cleaning exercise.
This includes the UOB Kepong branch’s self-servicing banking facilities, so UOB customers are advised to proceed to either the UOB Kota Damansara or UOB Damansara Uptown branches instead.
Of course, it’s always advisable to perform whatever banking you can online, during this COVID-19 pandemic.
UOB Kepong COVID-19 Press Releases
UOB Kepong issued two press releases on the issue, and here are the key sections :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- CIMB Kota Damansara : NOT Closed Because Of COVID-19
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Did Canada Just Release Meng Wanzhou, HUAWEI CFO?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Fact Check: Somaliland Reps Wear Koteka To Taiwan Meeting!
- Fact Check : Correct Way To Wear Face Mask By GG Hospital
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure?
- BLM Protestors Attacked Abe Lincoln Statue? Not So Fast!
- Spot The Difference : Hong Kong vs George Floyd Protestors!
- US Protestors Breaking Into White House : Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Car Catching Fire From Hand Sanitiser Hoax Debunked!
- The Multi-Coloured Rosary Of Mother Teresa Hoax Debunked!
- Lim Guan Eng – Bitcoin Revolution Hoax Exposed!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD?
- This Man With Pink Wristband Did NOT Break Quarantine!
- Why Would Donald Trump Attack Top Glove On Twitter?
If you like this article, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!