The Malaysia Mnister of Education just announced that UPSR is permanently abolished, and the PT3 examinations are cancelled this year!
UPSR Abolished! PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
On 28 April 2021, the Malaysia Mnister of Education, Datuk Dr. Radzi Jidin announced that UPSR is permanently abolished, and the PT3 examinations are cancelled this year!
- UPSR is abolished from 2021 onwards
- PASR (Primary School Alternative Assessment) for special needs children is also abolished
- Entry into Form 1 (secondary school) will be based on school assessments
- Entry into Form 1 of boarding schools will be based on PKSK (Special School Admission Assessment)
- PT3 exams is cancelled for 2021, but not abolished
- Form 3 students will be assessed by their schools or through PKSK.
- Raya Holiday Extended + Schools Closed For 2 Weeks!
- Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!