Did the US government pay for COVID-19 research in Ukraine, before the coronavirus even existed?!
Take a look at the viral claim and find out if it’s evidence the US created COVID-19!
Claim : US Paid For COVID-19 Research Before It Even Existed!
The Expose UK is claiming that the US government paid for COVID-19 research in Ukraine, 3 months before the coronavirus even existed!
People have been sharing that claim on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Here are excerpts from The Expose :
The world first started to hear about a novel coronavirus in early January 2020, with reports of an alleged new pneumonia like illness spreading across Wuhan, China. However, the world did not actually know of Covid-19 until February 2020, because it was not until the 11th of that month that the World Health Organisation officially named the novel coronavirus disease as Covid-19.
So with this being the official truth, why does United States Government data show that the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) awarded a contract on the 12th November 2019 to Labyrinth Global Health INC. for ‘COVID-19 Research’, at least one month before the alleged emergence of the novel coronavirus, and three months before it was officially dubbed Covid-19?
The shocking findings however, do not end there. The contract awarded in November 2019 for ‘COVID-19 Research’ was not only instructed to take place in Ukraine, it was in fact part of a much larger contract for a ‘Biological threat reduction program in Ukraine’
Perhaps explaining why Labyrinth Global Health has been collaborating with Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance, and Ernest Wolfe’s Metabiota since its formation in 2017.
Truth : US Did Not Pay For COVID-19 Research Before It Existed!
This is yet more FAKE NEWS from the notorious fake news website, The Expose, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : The Expose Is Notorious Fake News Website
The Expose is notorious for creating and propagating fake news on everything from COVID-19 to vaccines and the Ukraine war.
I investigated several articles they wrote, and they were all found to be completely false, or intentionally misleading.
- Was Captured Canadian General In Charge Of NATO Biolab?!
- Are 90% of COVID-19 Deaths in England Fully-Vaccinated?!
- Did Pfizer Add Heart Attack Drug To COVID Vaccine For Kids?
- Fact Check: Shocking UK Report On COVID Vaccine Injuries?
- Pfizer Secretly Added Tromethamine To COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids?
- Did Bill Gates Call For Withdrawal Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
Everything posted by The Expose must be considered fake news, until proven otherwise.
Fact #2 : China Publicly Announced Outbreak On 31 December 2019
The world first knew about the new coronavirus on the last day of 2019, not early January 2020 as The Expose claimed.
The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission in China first reported a cluster of pneumonia from a novel coronavirus publicly on 31 December 2019.
That’s why the WHO eventually called the disease, COVID-19, which stood for Coronavirus Disease 2019.
If Chinese authorities announced the outbreak just one day later, it would have been known as COVID-20.
If The Expose cannot even get this simple fact right, what hope do you have that they are right about anything else?
Read more : Did US Refuse WHO Investigation Of Fort Detrick For COVID-19 Source?!
Fact #3 : COVID-19 Name Was Announced On 11 February 2020
The WHO only issued the official names for the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), and the disease it caused (COVID-19) on 11 February 2020.
Before COVID-19, the naming conventions were completely different. The preceding disease caused by SARS-CoV-1 was known as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and not COVID-02 (because it started in 2002)
So how is it possible for the US Department of Defense or their contractor, Black & Veatch to issue a subcontract to Labyrinth Global Health for “COVID-19 Research”?
That is only possible if the subcontract was modified after the COVID-19 name was established on 11 February 2020.
Fact #4 : DOD Subcontract Was Modified Twice In 2020
The contract that The Expose was talking about exists, but it is interesting that they did not include a direct link, but here it is, so you can check it out yourself. I also included a screenshot below.
It was a $369,511 subcontract given to Labyrinth Global Health Incorporated, by Black & Veatch Special Projects Corporation that started on 12 November 2019.
The US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) had contracted with Black & Veatch to support Ukraine’s biological detection and diagnostic capabilities by providing them with equipment, supplies and training.
After the COVID-19 pandemic hit, they modified the contract twice to provide COVID-19 support to Ukraine – in April and June of 2020. The modification dates were merely not listed in the USASpending.gov page.
The DTRA explained it all in an email to Lead Stories :
No, DOD did not award a contract in 2019 for COVID-19 research. In this case, DTRA’s contractor modified a task order in 10 June 2020 to assist Ukraine in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, many months after the pandemic had begun. However, the date in the database reflects the original date the Master Servicing Agreement was entered into the system.
Read more : Was COVID-19 Virus Created By US Biolabs In Ukraine?!
Fact #5 : Timeline Shows No Discrepancy
To make it easier for you to understand, here is a simplified timeline of what actually happened :
- October 2 : DTRA signed the Master Servicing Agreement (MSA) with Black & Veatch for training support to Ukraine
- November 12 : The MSA was submitted to the system on 12 November 2019 (as shown in the screenshot below).
- December 31 : China publicly announced novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan.
- February 11 : WHO issued official names of SARS-CoV-2 for the virus, and COVID-19 for the disease.
- March 3 : First case of COVID-19 was confirmed in Chernivtsi Oblast, Ukraine.
- April 25 : MSA was modified to provide COVID-19 pandemic support to Ukraine. *
- June 12 : MSA was modified again, to provide COVID-19 pandemic support to Ukraine. *
* The modified task order directed the servicing contractor, Labyrinth Global Health Inc., to provide “high-level subject matter expert mentorship support” on “laboratory diagnosis, biological safety and laboratory emergency response” in Ukraine.
As you can see, there is no discrepancy in the timeline. The changes in the task order occurred only after COVID-19 spread to Ukraine in March 2020.
Everything posted by The Expose must be regarded as FAKE NEWS, until proven otherwise.
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this article out, and supporting our work!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Did Polish Eurovision Presenter Give Nazi Salute To Ukraine?!
- Was Pfizer Vice President Arrested For Vaccine Scandal?!
- Did Ukrainian Rapper Give Nazi Salute At Eurovision 2022?!
- Why This Viral Photo Of Luxembourg PM + Partner Is FAKE!
- Pfizer Booster Dose For 5-11 Yo Kids : What You Must Know!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Was Canadian General Kadier Arrested At Azovstal?! - The Rojak Pot