Did you know that you can actually ask to vaccinate on the same day as your spouse or dependent?
Find out how to do that, and what are the pros and cons!
How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
Now that Phase 2 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia has kicked off, people are wondering – what if I get a different appointment date from my wife, and vice versa?
If that actually happens, couples have two options :
- you can choose to go separately, or
- you can ask for COVID-19 vaccination on the same day as your spouse
If you prefer to vaccinate on the same day as your spouse, you can call the JKJAV hotline 1800-888-828 to make that request.
This was confirmed by National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin on 19 April 2021.
In addition, two of our readers – Alvin Lee and Danial Meor – both confirmed with JKJAV that you can call them up to arrange for joint appointments as soon as one person receives an appointment.
Should You Vaccinate On Same / Different Day As Spouse / Dependent?
Most spouses would definitely prefer to receive their COVID-19 vaccination on the same day, especially if they are senior citizens.
Even if their children are returning home to help them, it would be more convenient to send both parents to the COVID-19 vaccination centre at the same time, than two separate days.
However, some couples may choose to go separately for these reasons :
- One of them has to take care of their children at home.
- They are worried that post-vaccination side effects may prevent them from taking care of each other or their children.
- Work commitments or other scheduling issues.
- Their dependents are in a different state.
- Their dependents have a much earlier vaccination date – senior citizens or vulnerable adults with co-morbidities.
Whatever decisions you make, the most important thing is that you vaccinate yourself as quickly as possible.
The earlier you vaccinate, the earlier you can protect yourself and your family against COVID-19!
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Police Limits Interstate Travel To Just 3 Situations!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!