The government just announced that fully-vaccinated people in PPN Phase 1 states can now dine-in, as well as new privileges across the country!
Here is what you need to know!
PPN Phase 1 : Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In!
Starting from Friday, 20 August 2021 onwards, fully-vaccinated people in Phase 1 states will be allowed to dine-in, subject to these conditions :
- proprietors should provide more outdoor dining capacity for better ventilation.
- proprietors must verify that customers are fully-vaccinated, by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
- customers are allowed to bring children 17 years or younger to dine-in.
While the government is allowing people to dine-in in Phase 1 states, I highly recommend that you DO NOT dine-in at this moment.
You may be fully-vaccinated, but vaccine breakthroughs can still happen. Please continue to stay safe.
More Privileges For Fully-Vaccinated People In Malaysia
The government also announced additional privileges for fully-vaccinated people in Malaysia :
Sports + Recreation
- Individual sports and recreation without physical touch, in the outdoors and semi-open spaces, are ALLOWED from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Permitted sports include jogging, exercise, tai chi, cycling, skateboarding, fishing, equestrian sports, archery, hiking, tennis (singles), badminton (singles), golf, motorsports and so on.
- Dine-in is allowed in sports / recreation club house restaurant and cafe.
- Customers are FORBIDDEN to use the changing rooms and shower rooms.
- Picnic and camping are ALLOWED, including children who are 17 years or younger, subject to strict SOP compliance.
Night + Weekend Markets
- Customers must prove that they are fully-vaccinated by showing their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate or card.
Fully-Vaccinated In Malaysia : Do YOU Qualify?
To qualify for the privileges above, you must be fully-vaccinated according to these requirements :
- More than 14 days after receiving both doses of the Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac vaccine.
- More than 28 days after receiving a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson or Cansino vaccine.
In addition, these privileges apply to all states that have achieved adult vaccination of at least 50%.
For example, the Klang Valley achieved an adult vaccination rate of 64.7% on 14 August 2021, and therefore all fully-vaccinated adults in the Klang Valley can enjoy these privileges.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (4 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- Taman Megah Market Closed 3 Days After COVID-19 Case!
- DHL eCommerce Central Hub Still Suspended!
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
- School Reopening Delayed To 3 October In Stages!
- More Privileges For People Who Are Fully-Vaccinated!
- Public Parks In PPN Phase 1 Areas Can Reopen!
- Sunway TCM Does NOT Offer Oxygen Machine For Free Loan!
- Two Cases Of Ivermectin Poisoning In Malaysia!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!