JKJAV just released the COVID-19 vaccine consent form in 14 additional languages!
Find out why this is SO IMPORTANT for the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia!
JKJAV : Vaccine Consent Form Now In 14 More Languages!
On 30 July 2021, JKJAV released the COVID-19 vaccine consent form in 14 additional languages :
- Hakha (Chin)
- Tedim (Chin)
- Jingpo (Kachin)
These forms can be printed and brought to the vaccination centre.
It is currently unknown if MySejahtera’s new Digital Consent Form supports these 14 additional languages.
Vaccine Consent Form In 14 More Languages : Why Is This Important?
From 2 August 2021 onwards, certain COVID-19 Vaccination Centres (PPVs) will be opened up for walk-in vaccinations.
For the first time, undocumented people in Malaysia will be given the chance to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
They can just walk-in and get vaccinated at selected PPVs to be announced shortly.
This is an incredibly important step in our goal of achieving herd immunity in Malaysia, and providing the vaccine consent form in their native language is essential in gaining their trust.
If you are employing undocumented foreign workers, or have contact with them, please let them know about this great opportunity!
Encourage them to go and get vaccinated against COVID-19, to protect themselves, their family and everyone else in Malaysia!
- MySejahtera Now Has Digital Consent Form For Vaccination!
- Four Jaya Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 In July 2021!
- Jaya Grocer SS15 Courtyard Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Can You Get COVID-19 From Infected Raw Chicken?
- Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
- Restoran 9999 In Damansara Perdana Closed With COVID-19
- Eleven Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!