Village Grocer just announced that an employee at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Bangsar Village : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 29 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee last reported to work on 21 January 2021, and tested positive on 27 January 2021.
Village Grocer closed their Bangsar Village store on 29 January 2021 for deep cleaning and sanitisation, while the rest of their staff undergo a swab test. They will reopen on Saturday, 30 January 2021.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Bangsar Village store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Citta Mall on or before 20 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employees and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 717 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 January 2021
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!