Village Grocer just announced that an employee at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Bangsar Village : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 29 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee last reported to work on 21 January 2021, and tested positive on 27 January 2021.
Village Grocer closed their Bangsar Village store on 29 January 2021 for deep cleaning and sanitisation, while the rest of their staff undergo a swab test. They will reopen on Saturday, 30 January 2021.
This is the seventh Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this month, following their stores in Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Bangsar Village store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village outlet, 29 Jan 2021:
Please be aware we were informed on 28th Jan, one of our part timer staff was tested positive on covid-19 antigen test on 27th Jan 2021, last reported to work on 21st Jan 2021.
While waiting for the PCR test result, we have decided to close one day, 29th Jan 2021, to have all staff to undergo swab test and the store to undergo deep cleaning and sanitization as part of our safety precautions for the safety of our staff and customer.
We will resume services on the 30th Jan 2021.
Kindly refer to information release by MOH only for verification. For more information, please call MOH’s Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre’s (CPRC) hotline: 03-8881 0200/0600/0700.
This notice is part of our commitment to full transparency to customers to assist in their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Village Grocer
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Citta Mall on or before 20 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employees and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 717 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 January 2021
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Business Hours Extended, Night Markets + Logging Allowed! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 209661 Cases, 161527 Healed, 746 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 214959 Cases, 166049 Healed, 760 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 219173 Cases, 170329 Healed, 770 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 226912 Cases, 177794 Healed, 809 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 231483 Cases, 181886 Healed, 826 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 238721 Cases, 186970 Healed, 857 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 248316 Cases, 196566 Healed, 909 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia MCO / PKP Extended To 18 Feb 2021! | The Rojak Pot