Village Grocer just announced that two additional employees at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Bangsar Village : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
On 29 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 5 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that two additional employees at their Bangsar Village store tested positive for COVID-19.
One of them was a cashier who last reported to work on 1 February 2021, while the second was a storage support staff who last reported to work on 5 February 2021.
Village Grocer did not close their Bangsar Village store, but deep cleaned and sanitised it, while sending the rest of their staff for a swab test.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Bangsar Village store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Bangsar Village COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Citta Mall on or before 5 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employees and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 845 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 5 February 2021
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- MCO 2.0 : Barber, Hair Saloon + Car Wash Allowed To Open!
- Hoax : Dr Noor Hisham Has Tendered His Resignation!
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Malaysia MCO / PKP Extended To 18 Feb 2021!
- 52 Stricter MCO Rules For 6 Months : Just Another Hoax!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall : Another COVID-19 Case!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 29 January 2021
- Business Hours Extended, Night Markets + Logging Allowed!
- Jaya Grocer DPulze : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Closed After One COVID-19 Case!
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!