Village Grocer just announced that two additional employees at their 1 Mont Kiara store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More Positive For COVID-19!
On 6 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their 1 Mont Kiara store just tested positive for COVID-19.
On 7 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that a second employee at the same store also tested positive for COVID-19.
On 10 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that they would close their 1 Mont Kiara store for another round of deep cleaning. They would also send all of their staff members for COVID-19 swab tests.
On 12 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that their 1 Mont Kiara store will remain closed until Wednesday, 13 January 2021 when they bring in a fresh team.
On 21 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that two additional employees at their 1 Mont Kiara store tested positive for COVID-19.
They last worked at the grocery and security departments on 20 January 2021.
They closed their 1 Mont Kiara store at 12 PM for deep cleaning and sanitisation, while the rest of their staff undergo a swab test. They will reopen on Friday, 22 January 2021.
Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on the closure of their 1 Mont Kiara store.
Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara on or before 20 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employees and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
However, it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times, as they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall: FOUR Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Two More Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Multiple Jaya Grocer Intermark Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Publika : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!