Village Grocer just announced that an employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Subang Parade : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
On 8 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
That employee, who worked at their fruits and vegetables department, last reported to work on 6 February 2021.
Village Grocer did not close their Subang Parade store, but deep cleaned and sanitised it, and arranged to send the rest of their staff for a swab test.
This is the eighth Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this year, following their stores in Bangsar Village, Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Subang Parade store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Subang Parade outlet, 8 Feb 2021:
Please be aware we were informed on 8th Feb, one of our staff from fruits & vegetables department in Subang Parade outlet is confirmed Covid-19 positive, last reported to work on 6th Feb 2021.
Village Grocer Subang Parade will arrange to have all staff to undergo swab test and the store to undergo deep cleaning and sanitization for the safety of our staff and customer.
Kindly refer to information release by MOH only for verification. For more information, please call MOH’s Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre’s (CPRC) hotline: 03-8881 0200/0600/0700.
This notice is part of our commitment to full transparency to customers to assist in their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Village Grocer
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Subang Parade on or before 6 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- CNY Reunion Dinner SOP : Top 5 Questions Answered!
- Another U-Turn : Pub, Nightclub Cannot Sell Food Or Drinks!
- Warning : RM1K Fine If You Stand Too Close In A Queue!
- Chinese New Year SOP U-Turn Invites More Questions!
- J&T Express Workers On Strike Over Pay Cut?
- 872 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 February 2021
- Disgusting Fish Processing Factory In Kepong Shut Down!
- Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- MCO 2.0 : Barber, Hair Saloon + Car Wash Allowed To Open!
- Hoax : Dr Noor Hisham Has Tendered His Resignation!
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!