Village Grocer just announced that an employee at their Sunsuria Forum store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Sunsuria : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 2 January 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Sunsuria Forum store just tested positive for COVID-19.
They did not reveal any detail, not even when the affected employee last worked. They only said that they will sanitise the store, and perform contact tracing.
Village Grocer Sunsuria COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their Sunsuria Forum store.
Village Grocer Sunsuria Forum, 2 January 2021:
Please be aware on 2 January 2021, one of our staff member at Village Grocer Sunsuria Forum is tested as Covid-19 positive patient.
We will immediately undergo thorough sanitation process on 2 Jan 2021. MOH will start contact tracing and all staff that identified as close contact will undergo swab test.
The health and safety of our customer and staff are our utmost priority. We urge everyone to take their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Village Grocer
Note : The statement was posted verbatim, including all their grammatical mistakes. They meant sanitisation, instead of sanitation, for example.
Village Grocer Sunsuria COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
As mentioned in their statement, Village Grocer will be conducting contact tracing, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
However, it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times, as they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Island Medical City Site Shut Down After COVID-19 Cases!
- 483 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 January 2021
- IKEA Damansara : More COVID-19 Exposure!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!