Vintry Damansara just confirmed that two of their employees tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you need to be concerned!
Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
At around 3 PM on 18 November 2020, Vintry Damansara announced that two of their employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Both employees were asymptomatic, and last reported to work on Monday, 16 November 2020 and Tuesday, 17 November 2020 respectively.
They also pointed out that their employees all wore face masks, and practiced frequent hand sanitisation while on duty.
The Vintry Group management decided on the following actions :
- close Vintry Damansara, Stoked Restaurant and Toji Sake Bar until further notice.
- all Vintry Group outlets and offices will undergo deep cleaning and daily sanitisation.
- send all their management staff and employees for COVID-19 screening tests.
In addition, the Malaysia Ministry of Health will be tracing contacts and sanitising all outlets and common areas along Jalan Kasah.
Vintry Damansara : Official Statement On COVID-19 Cases
This was what the Vintry Group posted on the COVID-19 cases at Vintry Damansara :
Vintry Damansara COVID-19 Cases : Should You Be Concerned?
The Ministry of Health will be identifying close contacts of the affected Vintry Damansara employees.
Those identified as close contacts will be contacted by the MOH, and asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
This is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While all businesses are supposed to offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the restaurant of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
You should also remember to always wash your hands with soap, or use a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Royal Selangor Golf Club : 5th Case, Members Please Get Tested!
- Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 51680 Cases, 38132 Healed, 326 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 52638 Cases, 39088 Healed, 329 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Uncle Don's SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure! | Rojak Pot