You can now walk-in for your COVID-19 booster dose at four PPVs in the Klang Valley!
Here is what you need to know!
Walk-In Booster Dose Available At Four PPVs In Klang Valley!
As the Omicron surge takes hold, the Malaysian government is trying to improve booster dose vaccination rates to reduce its impact.
As of 25 January 2022, only 68.2% of Klang Valley adults have received their vaccine booster dose. So more people need to get their booster shot before the Omicron variant hits us hard.
When + Where?
From 27 January 2022 onwards, four PPVs (COVID-19 vaccination centres) in the Klang Valley will allow all individuals aged 18 years and above to walk-in for their booster dose vaccinations!
|Mega PPV Location||Walk-In Time
|World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur
|9 AM until 8 PM|
|Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil|
|Ideal Convention Centre, Shah Alam|
|Soka Gakkai, Klang||9 AM until 4 PM|
What Vaccine Is Offered?
All four PPVs will offer the AstraZeneca vaccine booster dose to all those who walk-in.\
However, the Pfizer vaccine booster dose is available for these individuals :
- Pregnant mothers who have an existing appointment
- Individuals who have contraindication for the AstraZeneca vaccine
Walk-In Booster Dose In Klang Valley PPVs : What To Prepare?
All individuals who walk-in for the booster dose must ensure that they have a proper digital COVID-19 certificate in MySejahtera before going to the PPV.
Here is the official checklist of what you need to do BEFORE going to get your COVID-19 booster dose at the PPV :
- Get enough sleep
- Eat breakfast or lunch before going to the PPV
- Be in good health, with no symptoms
- Wear suitable and comfortable clothes
- Wear a face mask
- Bring your identity card / document (e.g. passport)
- Bring your vaccination card as proof of completed primary vaccination, if you don’t have MySejahtera
- Make sure you are not required to be under quarantine!
- Did DG Hisham Admit COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Myocarditis?
- New COVID-19 Quarantine Rules For Travellers To Malaysia!
- New Quarantine Rules For Close Contact + COVID-19 Positive!
- Fact Check : Is KKM Using Expired COVID-19 Vaccines?!
- No More LARGE Fries At McDonald’s Until Further Notice!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!