Klang Valley residents will continue to have walk-in vaccination privileges, with some changes from 23 August onwards.
Here is what you need to know!
New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
On 22 August 2021, JKJAV announced that walk-in vaccination for Klang Valley would be extended, with some changes.
Who Can Walk In For COVID-19 Vaccination?
Walk-in vaccination will only be allowed for Malaysian citizens who :
- have NOT received a vaccine appointment, or
- had previously cancelled their vaccine appointment, or
- have NOT registered for vaccination
Foreigners and undocumented migrants are NO LONGER allowed to walk-in for their vaccinations.
Which PPVs Accept Walk-In Vaccination?
From 23 August 2021 onwards, you can walk-in for your vaccination at these PPVs (vaccination centres) :
- KL Convention nCentre (KLCC) : HCO F, G and H
- Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil : HCO A and B
- Ideal Convention Centre (IDCC), Shah Alam : HCO B
- Bangi Avenue Convention Centre (BACC)
- Hotel Wyndham Acmar Klang
- Dewan Civic MBPJ (MBPJ Civic Centre), Petaling Jaya
- Stadium Tertutup Kuala Selangor (Kuala Selangor Closed Stadium)
- Dewan Seri Bernam (Seri Bernam Hall), Sabak Bernam
- Dewan Kompleks Sukan Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat
(Kuala Langat Town Council Sports Complex)
From 25 August 2021 onwards, you can walk-in for your vaccination at these PPVs (vaccination centres) :
- Le Pavilion Gamuda Garden, Gombak
- Bukit Beruntung Golf Resort
From 26 August 2021 onwards, you can walk-in for your vaccination at these PPVs (vaccination centres) :
- Galaxy Mall, Ampang
- Universiti Multimedia, Cyberjaya
What Do You Need To Bring?
You must being proof of residence in Klang Valley – Kuala Lumpur, Selangor or Putrajaya.
For example, it can be your identity card, driving licence, utility bill, credit card bill, employment card, student card, etc.
Missed Second Dose Appointments
Those who missed their second dose appointments can walk into any PPV for their second dose vaccinations.
However, you will only receive the same vaccine as your first dose. If the PPV you walk into does not offer the same vaccine, you will be redirected to another PPV that does.
No More Walk-In Vaccination For Foreigners In Klang Valley!
Foreigners will no longer be allowed to walk in for vaccination in the Bukit Jalil Stadium from 23 August 2021 onwards.
To ensure safer vaccinations, foreigners will be asked to register for vaccination through these channels :
Instead of walking in for their vaccinations, they will receive vaccine appointments.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Swimming, Golf, Badminton Allowed For Fully-Vaccinated!
- Dine-In For Fully-Vaccinated : What You Need To Know!
- Fully Vaccinated Can Travel At Full Vehicle Capacity!
- Fully-Vaccinated People Can Dine-In In PPN Phase 1 Areas!
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets (4 Twice) Hit By COVID-19 In August!
- Taman Megah Market Closed 3 Days After COVID-19 Case!
- DHL eCommerce Central Hub Still Suspended!
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!