Senior citizens in KL and Selangor can now walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV)!
Here is what you need to know!
Senior Walk-In Vaccination In KL + Selangor : Starts 17 July 2021!
On 16 July 2021, JKJAV announced that the Vaccine Administration Centres (PPVs) in KL and Selangor are now ready to take in walk-in vaccination requests.
Starting 17 July 2021, senior citizens in KL and Selangor can walk-in and get their vaccination at any Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV)!
This walk-in vaccination programme is currently limited to :
- senior citizens age 60 years and above,
- who have NOT registered for vaccination, or
- who have NOT received any vaccine appointment
If you have already received your vaccine appointments, please adhere to the appointment.
Adham Baba : Senior Citizens Can Walk-In For Vaccination!
On 15 July 2021, Malaysia Health Minister Adham Baba announced at a press conference that walk-in vaccination is now available to senior citizens in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
However, when he made the announcement, the vaccination centres were NOT ready.
Right after the Health Minister announced the walk-in vaccination option for senior citizens, CITF – the COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force – immediately issued a notice to clarify that this is NOT AVAILABLE YET.
They are asking senior citizens NOT to walk into the COVID-19 vaccination centres until they make a further announcement.
Here is our English translation :
- Sinopharm + Janssen COVID-19 Vaccines Approved!
- SEVEN Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- FOUR HeroMarket Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Fake Police Officers Try To Rob A Penang Condominium?
- Did Police Fine Subang Jaya Residents Playing Badminton?
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officials?
- Over 200 IDCC Vaccination Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Six Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!