Did white police officers arrest a black man, only to find out that he’s really an FBI agent? No wonder the video went viral!
Take a look at the shocking video, and find out what the facts REALLY are…
Did White Cops Arrest A Black Man Only To Find He’s FBI?
People are sharing the shocking video of white police officers arresting a black man, only to find out that he was an FBI agent!
Many claimed that it happened last night – which is shocking since many people are still protesting over the death of George Floyd at the hand of white police officers!
White Cops Arrest A Black Man Only To Find He’s FBI : Debunked!
First of all, the video is genuine. However, the stories are completely FALSE. Watch the video and our debunking! We will share the facts directly under the video.
Fact #1 : He Was Not An FBI Agent
In the video, the man never once identified himself as an FBI agent. One of his friends also clarified that he was not an FBI agent, but a paramedic EMT.
Fact #2 : The Incident Happened One Year Ago
The video was recorded almost exactly a year ago – on 1 June 2019 at 1 AM.
The Rochester police officers arrested Atter because he looked like someone with a warrant, and released him after they checked his ID (as the video showed).
The City of Rochester issued an official press release confirming this, as well as the fact that Atter was not an FBI agent.
Fact #3 : The OP Never Made Those Claims
When the original poster (@thisisnike1) released this video on Instagram, he did not claim that Atter was an FBI agent, and said that the video was over a year old :
“Somethin’ been telling me to hold on to this video over a year now, ok.”
This misleading use of a genuine video follows a slew of similar fake news about the George Floyd protests in the US :
- Fact Check : US Protestors Asking China For Help!
- Fact Check : George Floyd Protestors Broke Into White House!
- Fact Check : Rev. Patrick Mahoney Hypocrisy On Protests
So beware of similar fake posts, because they appear to be part of some disinformation campaign.
- KL Motorcycle Road Bullies With Fake Plates?
- 99 Speedmart COVID-19 Sudden Death Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Pos Malaysia : No Bonus Scam Exposed!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- Ji Shan Foundation Charity Scam Exposed!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- Car Catching Fire From Hand Sanitiser Hoax Debunked!
- The Multi-Coloured Rosary Of Mother Teresa Hoax Debunked!
- GrabPay Scam Alert : Be Careful Of FAKE Friends!
- Fact Check : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Hari Raya Rush @ Kenanga Wholesale City On CMCO Day 1?
- Fact Check : UNHCR Driving Licence For Malaysia
- Kim Clement : Kim Jong-un Death Prophesy Failed Again
- Fact Check : SGH Bills $192,068 For COVID-19 Treatment 😱
- Trump Gang Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- Face Mask Recycling Scammers Exposed!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Scam EXPOSED!
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Thai King Died From COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: US Protestors Breaking Into White House : Hoax Debunked! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: George Floyd Challenge : So Dangerous + Racist! | The Rojak Pot