The Malaysia Ministry of Health just reported that the third Wuhan coronavirus patient has fully recovered and was discharged earlier today!
Unfortunately, a new case was just admitted, which means there are now 14 Wuhan coronavirus patients left in Malaysia.
Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia : 3 Survivors, 14 To Go!
Earlier today, the Director General of Health, Malaysia Ministry of Health, Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, shared the great news that the third Wuhan coronavirus patient in Malaysia has just been discharged!
Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia ingin memaklumkan bahawa kes ke-10 positif 2019-nCoV iaitu seorang lelaki warganegara China berusia 63 tahun yang dirawat di wad isolasi Hospital Kuala Lumpur telah bertambah baik dan pulih sepenuhnya. Beliau telah diberikan rawatan bagi gejala beliau (symptomatic treatment) dengan pengawasan berterusan dan tiada keperluan untuk rawatan ubat antiviral.
Terkini, dua ujian ulangan bagi 2019-nCoV yang dijalankan berturut-turut ke atasnya pada 7 dan 8 Februari 2020 adalah NEGATIF. Pesakit seterusnya akan dibenarkan pulang pada petang ini.
Sekalung penghargaan kepada keseluruhan pasukan di Hospital Kuala Lumpur yang telah memberi perawatan yang terbaik kepada pesakit berkenaan. Juga kepada Pejabat Kesihatan dan Jabatan Kesihatan Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya yang terlibat dalam siasatan, pengesanan kontak dan langkah pencegahan serta kawalan bagi mencegah penularan. Jasa anda semua adalah amat dihargai.
And here is the English translation :
The Malaysia Ministry of Health would like to announce that the 10th positive case of 2019-nCoV, a 63-year old Chinese man that was treated in Kuala Lumpur Hospital’s isolation ward was fully recovered. He received only symptomatic treatment with continuous monitoring, without receiving antiviral drugs.
The two repeated tests for 2019-nCoV which was conducted on him on 7 and 8 February 2020 were NEGATIVE. The patient was allowed to be discharged this evening.
Our congratulations to the team at Kuala Lumpur Hospital who gave their best treatment to the patient. Also to the Health Ministry and Health Department for the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya that were involved in the investigation, contact tracing as well as prevention and infection control. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Recommended : Wuhan Coronavirus : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia : First Survivor Flies Home!
Malaysia’s first success against the Wuhan coronavirus – the 4-year old Chinese girl in Langkawi just flew home with her family!
Recommended : 1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
17th Wuhan Coronavirus Case In Malaysia Identified!
Unfortunately, the Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that they identified the 17th case of the Wuhan coronavirus in Malaysia.
The new patient is a 65-year old lady, who is the mother-in-law of a Malaysian citizen who was the 9th Wuhan coronavirus patient in Malaysia.
She was apparently infected after sitting at the same table during the recent Chinese New Year festivities, but only fell sick on 5 February.
Once her son-in-law was confirmed to be the 9th case of Wuhan coronavirus, the District Health Office tested his family for 2019-nCoV as well.
That was when she was confirmed to be positive for 2019-nCoV, and admitted to the isolation ward at the Sungai Buloh Hospital. The other family members were negative.
She is currently in stable condition, and the Malaysia Ministry of Health is still tracing contacts.
This brings the total of Wuhan coronavirus cases in Malaysia to 17, albeit only 14 are still hospitalised since 3 have recovered and been discharged.
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Wuhan Coronavirus : How To Keep Safe!
Everyone, you all need to stop panicking. The Wuhan coronavirus is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Wuhan Coronavirus : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- 1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Chinese Girl Recovers From Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Wuhan Coronavirus : What Are Its Key Symptoms? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 19th COVID-19 Patient In Malaysia : Another Chinese Tourist | Rojak Pot