The Malaysia Ministry of Health just announced their first success against the Wuhan coronavirus – the young Chinese girl in Langkawi has recovered!
Chinese Girl Recovers From Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia!
Two young Chinese sisters, on holiday with their parents in Langkawi, were admitted to the Sultanah Maliha Hospital on 26 January 2020.
They were suspected to have contracted the Wuhan coronavirus before they arrived in Malaysia, from Guandong just two days earlier.
One of the sisters was confirmed to have been infected with the Wuhan coronavirus three days later.
However, the Director General of Health, Malaysia Ministry of Health, Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah just announced that she has fully recovered!
Recommended : Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Official Statement On Wuhan Coronavirus Recovery In Malaysia
Here is the official statement by the Malaysia Ministry of Health of the patient’s recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus :
KETUA PENGARAH KESIHATAN
KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA
PESAKIT YANG DISAHKAN 2019-nCoV DI HOSPITAL SULTANAH MALIHA LANGKAWI, TELAH DIBENARKAN PULANG
Pada 29 Januari 2020, satu (1) kes melibatkan seorang kanak-kanak perempuan warganegara China telah dilaporkan positif bagi jangkitan 2019-nCoV dan dirawat di wad isolasi Hospital Sultanah Maliha, Langkawi. Dalam tempoh rawatan dan pemantauan ini, sampel klinikal telah diambil semula sebanyak dua kali berturut-turut.
Hasil ujian pengesanan ulangan 2019-nCoV yang dijalankan ke atasnya sebanyak dua (2) kali ini, telah didapati negatif. Beliau kini berada dalam keadaan sihat dan telah dibenarkan pulang.
Kes ini menunjukkan bahawa jangkitan 2019-nCoV boleh dirawat dan pesakit boleh kembali sembuh sepenuhnya, sebagaimana banyak lagi kes lain yang turut dilaporkan di negara China. Tanggapan ramai bahawa penyakit ini pastinya membawa maut kepada mereka yang menghidapnya adalah tidak tepat.
KKM ingin mengucapkan tahniah kepada Hospital Sultanah Maliha Langkawi yang telah memberikan rawatan dan pemantauan yang rapi sehingga kanak-kanak ini sihat semula dan dibenarkan pulang.
(Kebenaran telah diberikan oleh keluarga untuk penerbitan)
And here is the English translation :
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF HEALTH
MALAYSIA MINISTRY OF HEALTH
THE 2019-nCOV PATIENT AT SULTANAH MALIHA HOSPITAL LANGKAWI HAS BEEN DISCHARGED
On 29 January 2020, one (1) case involving a Chinese citizen was reported positive for 2019-nCoV, and was treated at the Sultanah Maliha Hospital’s isolation ward in Langkawi. Clinical samples were collected twice during the patient’s treatment and monitoring.
Repeated 2019-nCoV tests that were conducted twice (2) on her, were found to be negative. She is now in good health, and has been released.
This case shows that the 2019-nCoV infection is treatable, and patients can recover completely, as have many other cases reported in China. The common perception that it is fatal is not accurate.
(Malaysia) Ministry of Health would like to congratulate the Sultanah Maliha Hospital Langkawi for providing the intensive care and supervision necessary for her recovery and discharge.
(The family has given permission for this publication)
This truly is incredibly good news, and shines a bright light amidst the deluge of negative and fake news about the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak.
As the Malaysia Ministry of Health points out – Wuhan coronavirus patients can recover. In fact, its fatality rate is only about 2% – that means the vast majority of infected patients will recover.
We wish this family all the very best! And kudos to the team at the Sultanah Maliha Hospital in Langkawi!
Recommended : 1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
Wuhan Coronavirus : How To Keep Safe!
Everyone, you all need to stop panicking. The Wuhan coronavirus is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia : 3 Survivors, 14 To Go!
- 1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!