Chinese President Xi Jinping appeared for the first time since coup rumours surfaced amidst his disappearance.
Here is what you need to know…
Xi Jinping Reappears, Squashing China Coup Claims!
Chinese President Xi Jinping made his first public appearance on Tuesday, 27 September 2022, since returning from his trip to Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
However, those coup rumours were squashed when Xi Jinping was shown on TV visiting an exhibition in Beijing showcasing China’s achievements during his decade in power, called Forging Ahead in the New Era.
On that CCTV evening broadcast, Xi Jinping was seen wearing a face mask while taking a tour of the displays at the Beijing Exhibition Hall, where his photos featured heavily.
He was also seen in the company of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and other members of the Politburo Standing Committee – Li Zhanshu, Wang Yang, Wang Hunting, Zhao Leji and Han Zheng.
Despite unverified claims that he was under house arrest, Xi was likely undergoing the standard 7+3 quarantine required by China’s zero COVID policy.
One may be forgiven in thinking that this TV broadcast of Xi, backed by the top Chinese leaders, seems specifically designed to convey the message – he’s very much still in power.
Xi Jinping Coup Rumours : Much Ado About Nothing
However, these “evidence” of a coup in China have not withstood serious analysis.
- There is no evidence of an 80 km-long military convoy entering Beijing.
- The viral video shows a minute or so of several military vehicles travelling on a highway, nothing more.
- There is no evidence of any lockdown of Beijing, which would certainly occur during a military coup.
- While there was a large number of cancelled flights in Beijing airports, quite a number of commercial flights were still allowed to fly in and out.
- Airports in the rest of China were generally functioning normally, even though there were some cancelled flights.
- Flight cancellation is pretty common in China, especially when it comes to COVID-19 mitigation.
- Commercial air traffic in and out of Beijing was restored by Monday, 26 September 2022.
- Xi Jinping issued two letters a day after he was supposedly under house arrest after being overthrown.
- Sun Lijun and his anti-Xi Jinping “political clique” were sentenced to long jail sentences.
- CCP delegates were “elected” as expected, together with Xi Jinping himself.
- CCP mouthpiece, the People’s Daily, reaffirmed Xi Jinping as the party’s “core”.
To top it off, the CCP is continuing its business as usual, firming up support for Xi Jinping’s third term at the upcoming CCP Congress.
Now that Xi was publicly seen accompanied by top Chinese military leaders, any fantasy of a military coup in China is finally dead.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Why Hilary Mantel Did Not Die From Vaccine SADS!
- Beijing Flights Back To Normal, No Coup In China!
- Maybank To Fully Migrate SMS OTP To Secure2u!
- Xi Calls For Rejuvenation, Squashing Coup Rumours!
- Paul Ryder : Cause Of Death NOT Vaccine SADS!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!