Chinese President Xi Jinping just called for national rejuvenation, squashing fevered rumours of a coup in China!
Here is what you need to know…
Xi Calls For Rejuvenation, Squashing Coup Rumours!
Xi Jinping remains out-of-sight, feeding rumours of a possible military coup in China. However, his absence in recent days isn’t so much a house arrest, as house quarantine.
Xi has not appeared in public because he’s undergoing the 7+3 days of hotel and home quarantine mandated by the Chinese government, after his return from Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
Then on Monday, September 26, 2022, Xi called for the CCP to press forward China’s “national rejuvenation” in a foreword he wrote for a collection of literature.
Coming many days after his alleged house arrest and military coup, the official announcement further squashes the unsubstantiated rumours of a coup in China.
CCP Reaffirmed Xi Jinping As Its Core, Further Squashing Coup Rumours
It also affirmed President Xi Jinping as “its core in uniting and leading the whole party and Chinese people“.
This is in line with Xi’s expected endorsement at the 20th CCP National Congress for an unprecedented third term, and squashes the rumours of a military coup in China.
This was repeated at the end of the editorial, stressing that the CCP was under the “strong leadership” of its Central Committee with “Xi Jinping at its core”.
Xi Jinping Coup Rumours : Much Ado About Nothing
However, these “evidence” of a coup in China have not withstood serious analysis.
- There is no evidence of an 80 km-long military convoy entering Beijing.
- The viral video shows a minute or so of several military vehicles travelling on a highway, nothing more.
- There is no evidence of any lockdown of Beijing, which would certainly occur during a military coup.
- While there was a large number of cancelled flights in Beijing airports, quite a number of commercial flights were still allowed to fly in and out.
- Airports in the rest of China were generally functioning normally, even though there were some cancelled flights.
- Flight cancellation is pretty common in China, especially when it comes to COVID-19 mitigation.
- Xi Jinping issued two letters a day after he was supposedly under house arrest after being overthrown.
- Sun Lijun and his anti-Xi Jinping “political clique” were sentenced to long jail sentences.
- CCP delegates were “elected” as expected, together with Xi Jinping himself.
- CCP mouthpiece, the People’s Daily, reaffirmed Xi Jinping as the party’s “core”.
To top it off, the CCP is continuing its business as usual, firming up support for Xi Jinping’s third term at the upcoming CCP Congress.
The People’s Daily editorial seals the case for Xi Jinping’s toppling in a military coup. That was nothing more than the wishful thinking of netizens who despise him, fuelled by unverified claims.
- Paul Ryder : Cause Of Death NOT Vaccine SADS!
- Banks Asked To Stop Using SMS OTP To Fight Scams!
- CCP Congress Delegates Elected Amid Coup Rumours!
- Are Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officers?!
- Did DJ Jamie Roy Die From Vaccine SADS?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!