Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Disgusting Conditions Exposed!
On Wednesday, 24 June 2020, a five member team from DBKL conducted a sanitation inspection of Yamarico Tea.
Despite its name, Yamarico Tea is a noodle factory located at No. 15, Jalan Segambut Selatan in Segambut, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
They ordered the factory shut down with an Unsanitary Premise Closure order according to Section 11 of the Food Act 1983, after discovering that :
- rats were running all over the food processing area
- rat faeces were seen in the food processing area
- no pest control company was employed for scheduled pest control
- dirty, stained walls and floor in the food processing area
- a dirty and smelly toilet
- three foreign workers handling the food who :
- lacked typhoid vaccination
- did not wear head cover or apron while handling food
- dirty and dilapidated equipment and food processing machines
- location and building not suitable for a food processing factory
Take a look at the twelve other pictures they took of the disgusting conditions at the Yamarico Tea noodle factory!
Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Original DBKL Post
Here was the original post by DBKL in Bahasa Malaysia :
Kudos to DBKL for cracking down on this unsanitary factory, and shaming them online like this.
Let this be a lesson to other food preparation companies. Please maintain good hygiene at your facilities!
- FREE Thomson Hospital Flu Vaccine : Should You Take It?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Disgusting Yong Tau Foo Factory Shut Down!
- Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure?
- Limkokwing Billboard Down But It Opened A Can Of Worms…
- Limkokwing King of Africa Billboard: Should It Be Taken Down?
- Malaysia RMCO Liberalisation : What Is Allowed / Not Allowed?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : Two Areas In Banting Locked Down!
- KL Motorcycle Road Bullies With Fake Plates?
- 99 Speedmart COVID-19 Sudden Death Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Pos Malaysia : No Bonus Scam Exposed!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- CMCO in Malaysia Extended To 9 June + No Raya Travel!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : PJ Old Town Locked Down!
- Fact Check : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Fact Check : Chinese Man Attacked Over COVID-19 Racism!
- Bank Negara Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : What Changed?
- Fact Check : UNHCR Driving Licence For Malaysia
- Fact Check : SGH Bills $192,068 For COVID-19 Treatment 😱
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!